Friday, September 23, 2011

Sinful Colors - Mint Apple

Just as I promised here is the Sailor Neptune color from my previous post!

Nail Polish: Sinful Colors – Mint Apple

Hue: Green


For all the lovely lacquers that I own I must admit that I kind of have an aversion to green or orange nails. >_>;;;; Its like how most people would never dream of wearing red eyeshadow, unless trying to imitate a geisha. I just find most shades of green or orange on my tips to be distracting and kinda funky looking...


But then I realized its all about shade! *hohohooo* So Mint Apple is what I would call a seafoam green. *cough* So I might be cheating a little as seafoam does imply a mix of blue in there....but it goes from a marine bluish tint to a nice sage green depending on the lighting.

Overall I love this nail polish. Its good to go in two coats and the color is wonderful, mostly because it reminds me of magical girls transforming *g*

I nabbed this one from Target for 1.99 and I've seen this for sale at Rite Aid as well for the same price.

Finished up the look with some Konad stamps (my new nailsession <3) in Sally Hansen Insta Dry – Whirlwind White.


So next step is to find an orange I can love too :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment