Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello World!

Welcome to my little corner of the interwebs henceforth to be known as In Pursuit of Polish! ^_^ I wanted this to be a place for me to share my nail antics, but will probably include other bits of my life as well.

My addiction to nail polish really kicked in about a year ago and since then no more than a week has gone by where my nails were left naked. Changing colors and thinking up new designs has become a part time chore and a full time obsession. Seriously folks, I dream about this stuff!!! >_>;;;

Since some of my nail sessions consists of at least four coats and up to five color changes until I am completely satisfied, I figure I might as well share the final product (filled with fumes, sweat and tears) with the world! :D

So please take a gander at my lacquered up lounge and enjoy!

~Bunny


0 comments:

Post a Comment