Thursday, November 24, 2011

Posh Gold Konad Plaid Manicure

First off, Happy Turkeyday to everyone!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with family, fun and most importantly food ~ That's really my favorite reason for this time of year *g* the FEAST!

But lets get down to the meat and potatoes of this all and move on to the mani!

So to go with all the comfort food and festivities I wanted to do a manicure to match the mood of the holidays.

*Ta-dah* This is what I came up with ^_^ It's a little bit of glam while still being cozy, they're like posh flannel pjs made of gold :P

I painted Sally Hansen Guilty Pleasure as the base coat and then stamped with my tried and true black, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Night Flight. I used Konad M60 for the plaid pattern and then the french plate, M19 for the tips.

I saw a gold and black mani a few months back and remembered loving the color combo. I thought it looked so classy and am glad I finally got a chance to try it out!!!

Reminds me a little of Burberry no?

Well hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving weekend!!! Food coma today, shop-a-holic tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment